Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's on: Pisgah MTB Stage Race Blogger Contest.

Blue Ridge Adventures, purveyors of fine mountain bike racing in North Carolina, is giving away two free entries to the Pisgah Mountain Bike Stage Race. The race is in late September and has 185 miles of trail and 40,000 + ft. elevation gain to punish all that show up.

Bottom line: I want to go but I need your help. All you loyal and not so loyal wagon wheels racing readers go check out the contestants here .

Second bottom line: My page is here. Click and vote away! CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

The more votes I get the less I will talk about this on here. Unless I get a ton of votes then I win and everyone gets to read about what it takes to get ready for something like this and eventually the end all be all of race reports.

It looks like I am one of the underdogs in the contest and they spelled my last name wrong but my hope will not be crushed that easily. Go vote. That means you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to cross post this on some forums if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine by me, go forth with the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many beautful themes to choose from. I adore them all.
    Wheels And Tires

    ReplyDelete